Gary Neville

The fear of us doing the treble as got this little dick shitting his pants.
Just say we did pull it off, then he and the rest would have to admit that we Are the greatest team this country as ever seen.
Well we wouldn't be below anyone in the pecking order put it that way.

Yep then we would of done the 100 points the domestic quadruple and the THE Treble only thing then we wouldn’t of done that a team as done is be invincible..

but if I had to pick one trophy this season it be the champs league..

Yep then we would of done the 100 points the domestic quadruple and the THE Treble only thing then we wouldn’t of done that a team as done is be invincible..

but if I had to pick one trophy this season it be the champs league..
It would be awesome if we do win it this year, but also a big wrench to let our Premier league title go at the same time.
Let's be greedy and have them both, no all 3 this season

Yeah am just saying if you had to pick one
I really really love being Champions of England the best league in the world etc.
But it really is time we win the corrupt Cup as well, so I'm torn.
Sitting on the fence

Little Gary having sleepless nights about a treble. It is unlikely to happen again such is the more competitive nature of football now but good they are shitting it
It’s the treble-treble that has him shitting himself. The thought of City overshadowing his achievements by winning the big 3 as well as 3 PL in a row will really hurt and have his whiskers twitching.

Exactly. It won't happen, but he is worried, and that makes me rather happy.
If Wednesday goes to plan, we shouldn’t have any problems next Saturday then if we beat Arsenal it’s very much on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.