Gary Neville

That's the redest shirt I've ever seen, mam
Even the white bits of the club badge were red
I didn't watch, but was there a point when it went something like:-
"That grass looks dead-green today, dun't it Martin? I think it's the greenest grass I've seen since the last match I was at - and that was dead-green as well!"
"Oh fuck off Gary, you boring litle tit."

Ha ha the massive bellend

only one team in manchester, true but thus twat never played for them.

He has no more a connection to our city as Sudeikis

Maybe Neville should listen & learn to the response then gave another look at our commercial performance before telling the world that we must be corrupt to put perform his shower of shit.

The desperation of this man is palpable. You'd be hard-pressed to find a commentary stint quite as biased as the one he served up today, particularly when he has no connection to either club. He's feeling the heat alright. Having repeatedly informed viewers who he wants to win the league (something that peerless cricket broadcaster Mike Atherton describes as a betrayal of the profession of a commentator), the standard of his output diminishes by the week. As he has come to the view that he is bigger than the job of co-commentator, the veil has slipped. He's resorted to type - an obnoxious, pig-headed individual that we knew him to be as a player.
I actually turned the volume ON during the VAR incident at the Toon game....don't know how he's managed it but the raggy fucker has turned into an even more detestable **** than he was.

Only surprised he didn't shout GTFI when it was overturned.

Embarrassed himself yesterday, how long he’s going to keep up this (‘hard shoulder shitter’ created myth) pretence that the dippers have always been their greatest rivals I don’t know, but it becomes clearer by the day who it really is and always has been in his head, they/he hate losing to them sure, but there isn’t a single united fan I know who’d take a win against them rather than a win over us ( no matter what some will tell you).

Yesterday he really showed his limitations and why he was an abject failure as a manager, two basic and simple things :-
1/ Arteta will have told his players that their two games against us doesn’t define their season and they can still go on and win the league.
2/ Pep will have told our players that we have to do it for ourselves regardless of anything Arsenal do and we have to win all our games.

Two very simple facts, yet he couldn’t even grasp that, some of the absolute shite this rat faced gimp was coming out yesterday clearly showed he lacked even a basic understanding of how managing a squad of players works.

He’s also a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.