Gary Neville

It’s the treble-treble that has him shitting himself. The thought of City overshadowing his achievements by winning the big 3 as well as 3 PL in a row will really hurt and have his whiskers twitching.

After Delaney and co have reached the conclusion that there's no sporting merit at all to winning every big competition you enter these days, and it's all just a foregone conclusion I think if it does come to pass, it should be called the inevitreble.

we are top dogs, then the top 6
I've always seen us as the 4th biggest team in England, all metrics considered, historically too; fan base, history, stadium, honours, quality of pies, etc.

We have been No1 on the pitch for a decade. I enjoyed typing that. Unreal.

I've always seen us as the 4th biggest team in England, all metrics considered, historically too; fan base, history, stadium, honours, quality of pies, etc.

We have been No1 on the pitch for a decade. I enjoyed typing that. Unreal.

we were always a big club but being run by a muppet Swales, Even now when I look back on them days and shake my head on how manchester city was being run,

I remember Bobby Charlton said that City would never win the Premier League again after Aguero secured the late goal against QPR. I remember wondering how Little Bobby intended to stop it happening again. Perhaps he was planning to get the authorities to stop us somehow? He did not elaborate following his emotional outburst.

I remember Giggs and chums saying that they would start worrying about City when we started winning trophies. I thought this was a very stupid approach as it would be too late to start worrying at that point. The arrogant twats have been brought back down to earth since then.
After we won the league again in 2014 ticket tout said that his shit club would finish above us the following season.
Since he spouted his raggy mouth off we've finished above them every season since then.
When we inevitably finish above them again this season it will be ten seasons in a row.
I wonder if ticket tout has any more pearls of wisdom to share with us.

After we won the league again in 2014 ticket tout said that his shit club would finish above us the following season.
Since he spouted his raggy mouth off we've finished above them every season since then.
When we inevitably finish above them again this season it will be ten seasons in a row.
Doubt it these days

After the ticket touts arrogance I contacted the MUEN with an offer of £10k,to be matched by charlatan, on who would finish higher.

Proceeds to go to The Christie & Manchester Children’s Hospital.

The miserable old **** probably shit him sen.....never heard anything back !!

After the ticket touts arrogance I contacted the MUEN with an offer of £10k,to be matched by charlatan, on who would finish higher.

Proceeds to go to The Christie & Manchester Children’s Hospital.

The miserable old **** probably shit him sen.....never heard anything back !!
A notoriously tight fucker. You wouldnt have got 10p out of him.

Tight n miserable is Wor Bobby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.