Gary Neville

He's still at it lol

GleamingThoughtfulHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

What did red Rory mean on the Monday night club just now when he said Neville has just had an interesting couple of days on Twitter? What’s he been up to?

Edit. Oh right, slagging off their owner, ok, that seems to be it.

He's shitting us having the possibility of winning 3 consecutive league titles and a potential treble.

He knows we are more than capable of winning 4,5 or more titles and the trot and wipe every single rag record he had when he played for.

His fanboy is getting ahead of his job and it should be kept in check.
He is saying what the other 659 billion goons are thinking.

They are all terrified of 3 in a row or thrashing them in the FAC or winning the CL.

The prospect of the treble will un hinge them cos they know with the monkeys off or back we could eclipse them and their I’ll gotten records in the next decade.

Tick Tock....we’ve only just begun !!

I may be wrong but I don't remember the pundits pre Neville and Carragher indulging themselves (and abusing their highly paid platform) in a race to the bottom to nail their colours to the mast so firmly that they lost all sense of impartiality. These 2 have done their profession no favours whatsoever with their playground jibes and childish attitudes. Sky used to have Andy Gray before he got sacked (along with his mate) but you can't ever imagine him using 'we' and 'us' about any of his old teams.

he was pleading for the handball not to be given against the arse yesterday, that's fuckin desperation right there, it'll fuckin really hurt if we win three titles in a row and god help him if we do the treble, he'll be goin off barton bridge
GNIAC, never forget, GNIAC
Going off Barton Bridge would be the only time I will watch him on TV.

There's a Gary Neville doll out.

You pull the string and it squawks "City aren't gonna win the treble, City aren't gonna win the treble..."

He's losing his marbles this prick and he'll only get worse as the season nears it's end.

I'm hoping we win the fuckin lot just so I can see this twats tits fall out on national TV.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.