Gary Neville

Gary the genius - 1 A, 2 B’s and 2C’s at GCSE.

Just shows how any idiot who played for the Rag Scum can get a job in the media after they finish playing.

He has probably stood in the way of a younger and far more qualified and erudite reporter.

I could never understand how that rodent-faced prick used to get credit from some on here. He is (and always will be) a loathsome, self-serving, puss-filled boil on the arse of humanity.
GNIAC, never forget GNIAC

I may be wrong but I don't remember the pundits pre Neville and Carragher indulging themselves (and abusing their highly paid platform) in a race to the bottom to nail their colours to the mast so firmly that they lost all sense of impartiality. These 2 have done their profession no favours whatsoever with their playground jibes and childish attitudes. Sky used to have Andy Gray before he got sacked (along with his mate) but you can't ever imagine him using 'we' and 'us' about any of his old teams.
Andy gray on bein certain does mate

I recall the story of when his father passed away. Gary and Phil had to identify his body.

"That's not him our dad has a twat." Said Phil.

"Yeah.." said Gary.

...'Everytime we were with him some one would say "That's Neville Neville with and his pair of twats."'

I could never understand how that rodent-faced prick used to get credit from some on here. He is (and always will be) a loathsome, self-serving, puss-filled boil on the arse of humanity.
When he started out he made his name on providing decent tactical insight. Now he has delusions of grandeur politically and has assumed a pantomime role as defender of the red shirts. He’s basically a very well paid prozzie

As his post-footballer “profile” has increased, so have his outlandish and outspoken views on all and sundry.

When he is ONLY talking about football, and you can keep him away from sounding about United and his United mates, I find he has the occasional insight. The problem is that now it’s like trying to separate the wheat from the chaff…and there’s FAR more chaff then needed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.