Gary Neville

Baffles me this, everyone throws a hissy fit if Richards says anything remotely positive about United or even Arsenal yet you expect it from Neville. He's a Cnut, he hates city, we hate him what are you wanting him to do sit there and tell you how much he wants city to win? The issue isn't with Neville, the issue is why are we having ex united players doing punditry on city games.
I don’t expect him to say how much he likes city because he’s a rag twat but when I watch pundits I want them and expect them to be neutral and unbiased which him and that arsehole Carragher clearly aren’t and should be confined to MUTV or Liverpool tv

The general consensus is that Gary Neville is indeed a ****.
I take a lot of joy from the fact that the rat faced bum fluff twat was sat in his sombrero last night crying into his San Miguel with the rest of the biased red wankers.
Bwahaha....

I have a lot to thank him for. He has given me a new direction in my personal life. Without him getting a job on sly tv I would never have encountered this brave new world.
Thank you rat boy.

The new world I found?

IPTV and streaming! I cancelled my sly subscription a few months after he appeared

Baffles me this, everyone throws a hissy fit if Richards says anything remotely positive about United or even Arsenal yet you expect it from Neville. He's a Cnut, he hates city, we hate him what are you wanting him to do sit there and tell you how much he wants city to win? The issue isn't with Neville, the issue is why are we having ex united players doing punditry on city games.
Sorry, despite what you are saying being true in the main, my issue is still with Neville ..
He’s a despicable ****, today, tomorrow and every day until one of us pops his cloggs..
(99% certain it will be me)
In fact scratch that … He’s a despicable **** until the end of time full stop..!

Has he stopped being the voice of the people now when it comes to politics?

Haven't heard him pipe up on UK and world politics for a bit...Probably since around the time he took that middle Eastern money to work for a broadcaster there. Funny that...I'm sure its just a coincidence though eh?

He's nowhere near as clever as he thinks he is.

Remember those old clichés, about the best of a certain genre...

e.g.
The Comedian's Comedian
The Entertainer's Entertainer

Well, ratboy is the ****'s ****

A truly despicable wanker, who speaks in authoratative tones, yet still spouts the same old shite.

When that European Super League nonsense story broke, a couple of years ago, him and spitty were doing a live broadcast. It was almost like those two were going save us from a fate worse than death, and we should all be greatful.
A pair of wankers, who'd be nowhere near a British broadcasting microphone, if they played their careers at Southampton.

Twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.