Gary Neville

Remember those old clichés, about the best of a certain genre...

e.g.
The Comedian's Comedian
The Entertainer's Entertainer

Well, ratboy is the ****'s ****

A truly despicable wanker, who speaks in authoratative tones, yet still spouts the same old shite.

When that European Super League nonsense story broke, a couple of years ago, him and spitty were doing a live broadcast. It was almost like those two were going save us from a fate worse than death, and we should all be greatful.
A pair of wankers, who'd be nowhere near a British broadcasting microphone, if they played their careers at Southampton.

Twats
Gary Neville is what happens when you put somebody who is fundamentally thick on a pedestal, and don’t allow anybody to challenge their views or highlight their shortcomings.

They start to believe their own hype and they don’t have the intelligence or self-awareness to know when to keep their mouths shut and take a step back. Knowing what you don’t know is a valuable skill, but clearly he’s lacking this and eventually he will get himself into something that he can’t get out of.

Annoying as it is to listen to his spiel, we should just view it as giving him more and more rope.

I don’t expect him to say how much he likes city because he’s a rag twat but when I watch pundits I want them and expect them to be neutral and unbiased which him and that arsehole Carragher clearly aren’t and should be confined to MUTV or Liverpool tv
They are. You just know them by their rebranded names of Sky and BT/TNT

I'd forgotten what a one dimensional team that was. Basically kick fuck out of the opposition and pass it to Beckham/ giggs to rush forward and knock it in to the front two.
Assuming they were refereed properly this lot would be left chasing shadows and not see the ball against the current city side - exactly what happened when GPC came up against peps Barca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.