Gary Neville

Now how about this.
Clive Myrie is tomorrow nights host of HIGNFY.
They were taking the piss out of GNIAC and his mini retirements either last week or the week before. It’s been a long couple of weeks.
Clive this week more than any other both barrels please.

I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much at HIGNFY! Loved Clive.
Clive will be looking for a new employer according to the panellists!! :-)
:-)
Oops, the BBC, being overcautious according to some, pulled Clive from News at Ten on Friday!!

When I read the headline I thought they had pulled him from all Ten O'clock News bulletins and the panellists had been correct in their estimation of him looking for a new employer... However it was just that night and sort of understandable in a way. To do the very serious news and then follow it by the hilarious HIGNFY could have been a bit much.

But I'm sure the great British public would be able to differentiate. Mmmm thinking about it though the GBP weren't/aren't so clever about other things were/are they? ;-)

Just watched an episode of The Overlap.

Fucking hell, what an absolute wet blouse.

His voice is schoolgirl level and he's clearly intimidated by Keane even now.
Vincent Kompany is possibly my favourite ever City player, I tried to watch the new Neville interviewing Kompany on YouTube. I had to turn it off after about 10 seconds I couldn't listen to his voice or look at the twat.

As you said his voice is like a little school girl along with his growing a beard like my nan...Little ****.

As you said his voice is like a little school girl along with his growing a beard like my nan...Little ****.
His voice reminds me of Mavis from 'Corrie.' It's unnaturally high, as if he has more female chromosomes than he should have.
But I like it because it gives me more ammunition to fire at the whimpering little no-mark: sitting in the studio, nibbling on a small amount of cheese and wondering if his distant relatives ever did manage to gnaw their way into Winston's abdomen all those years ago.

This guy is such a hypocrite.

Was anyone saying don't sell players to the premier league in the 90s when he was stealing a living playing in a great united side? What a twat
The PL wouldn’t exist if it hadn’t plundered players from all over the world. Neville seems to have a problem with other nations spending their own money how they wish.

Aside from Hotel Football, and Salford AFC, which Peter Lim owns....Neville being given % points in each for publicity value ...he has a folded Mojito Maki bar...a folded restaurant in Urbis...The Bull & Bear (stocks) which is dying on its arse and that Jacksons Row development ( again Peter Lim), which has yet to kick into gear after 5 years planning, and to which they still owe GMP and MCC a small fortune for the land purchase. It will be sold on if it ever gets out the ground.
So, a solid track record in business.

Will he be at the swamp today leading the protests? Given that he uses his Sky platform to advance the anti-Glaser rhetoric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.