Gary Neville

They have updated that now, sorry elevated. They really do like blowing sugar up his arse.

"businessman extraordinaire Gary Neville, will be joining Dragons’ Den as guest Dragons, sitting alongside Peter Jones, Deborah Meaden, Touker Suleyman, Sara Davies and Steven Bartlett for series 21."

EXTRAORDINAIRE, he's a property developer for fks sake.

They have updated that now, sorry elevated. They really do like blowing sugar up his arse.

"businessman extraordinaire Gary Neville, will be joining Dragons’ Den as guest Dragons, sitting alongside Peter Jones, Deborah Meaden, Touker Suleyman, Sara Davies and Steven Bartlett for series 21."

No that's Peter Lim. Neville is the guy who goes into the meeting first, always laughing, a bit of bantz about Giggsy and how together 'we can make things happen'. Then Lim arrives, fucks neville off for the coffees and starts to talk money.

Last edited:
No that's Peter Lim. Neville is the guy who goes into the meeting first, always, laughing, a bit of bantz about Giggsy and how together 'we can make things happen'. Then Lim arrives, fucks neville off for the coffees and starts to talk money.
Exactly, he’s just the shill and frontman for PR purposes, the ‘Mancunian face’ (from Bury) who eases the planning process and the optics. All the money behind him actually belongs to Lim and Chinese investors.

Ive just been on the soon to be aired first new Dragons Den programme.
Hi, my name is John and I'm the inventor of the Blue Mist Football game.......
20 minutes later into the presentation
Touker Suleyman interrupts, 'Sorry John but just so that I understand your game, a player you've called the Goat is simply stood there on the pitch, when an opposition player, you've called dickscum, passes the ball straight to him, the Goat runs past dickscum and slams it into the net. Its not much of a game is it ?'
John ' well I've played it 2,421 times and I still enjoy it.
Neville. I think you're wrong Tucker it sounds great, I'll give you the £100,000 you want for 0.5%

Ive just been on the soon to be aired first new Dragons Den programme.
Hi, my name is John and I'm the inventor of the Blue Mist Football game.......
20 minutes later into the presentation
Touker Suleyman interrupts, 'Sorry John but just so that I understand your game, a player you've called the Goat is simply stood there on the pitch, when an opposition player, you've called dickscum, passes the ball straight to him, the Goat runs past dickscum and slams it into the net. Its not much of a game is it ?'
John ' well I've played it 2,421 times and I still enjoy it.
Neville. I think you're wrong Tucker it sounds great, I'll give you the £100,000 you want for 0.5%
Brilliant

Businessman my arse.
Reportedly worth £19.6m which is no different to what plenty of former premier league players are worth. Probably would have been worth more if he’d just put his spare cash from his playing days in a high interest account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.