Gary Neville

Have I read this right......As an avid viewer of the series and seeing the quality of ' Dragons ' slide over the years, this really is scraping the barrel. Mr Neville has, according to the press, a net worth of £20m and so therefore qualifies ???????? Most premiership footballers have that in the bank and they're generally a pretty thick bunch so nothing special there Gary and having your fingers in a couple of business enterprises doth a Dragon make ye not. Where do I put my name down.

Have I read this right......As an avid viewer of the series and seeing the quality of ' Dragons ' slide over the years, this really is scraping the barrel. Mr Neville has, according to the press, a net worth of £20m and so therefore qualifies ???????? Most premiership footballers have that in the bank so nothing special there Gary and having your fingers in a couple of business enterprises doth a Dragon make ye not. Where do I put my name down.

He is a compete ****

How could genuine business owners who need/want backing and a mentor go on this programme and end up with not only Gary Neville but other ' guest '...maybe a TV reality star, a pop star, some 20 y/o chancer who's made it big in tech. If I was going on there for money, experience, contacts, ideas, plans etc etc I'd want the big boys not a fucking Sky pundit telling me what to do in business...a fucking joke.

How could genuine business owners who need/want backing and a mentor go on this programme and end up with not only Gary Neville but other ' guest '...maybe a TV reality star, a pop star, some 20 y/o chancer who's made it big in tech. If I was going on there for money, experience, contacts, ideas, plans etc etc I'd want the big boys not a fucking Sky pundit telling me what to do in business...a fucking joke.
I reckon a fair few go on for the free advert. How many viewers have watched the pitch and then googled the company and bought the product?
I have.
If Neville makes an offer only a fool would accept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.