Gary Neville

Crerand is 100% a truly horrible individual who has no place humanity. Has the displeasure of living near him and witnessing him often being a first class ****.

In rat boy's defence, I don't see him that often and never watch/listen to the ****.
In defence of Pat Crerand, when I was about 14 or 15 I used to do a bit of caddying at Northenden Golf Club and on occasion would caddy for a group including Matt Busby and Pat Crerand. Mr Busby (as he was in those days) was nice but didn’t say too much to us lads but Pat Crerand was really nice and chatted with us, especially me after he found out I was a City fan.

I have seen him on TV in recent years and can see where you’re coming from but back in the early seventies he seemed alright.

In defence of Pat Crerand, when I was about 14 or 15 I used to do a bit of caddying at Northenden Golf Club and on occasion would caddy for a group including Matt Busby and Pat Crerand. Mr Busby (as he was in those days) was nice but didn’t say too much to us lads but Pat Crerand was really nice and chatted with us, especially me after he found out I was a City fan.

I have seen him on TV in recent years and can see where you’re coming from but back in the early seventies he seemed alright.

Fair enough if you had a good experience.

Have only witnessed him as a nasty arrogant drunk without any saving graces.

Fair enough if you had a good experience.

Have only witnessed him as a nasty arrogant drunk without any saving graces.
Crerrand had a bet with Big Mal, in the weeks after his and Sir Joe's appointment at City that we’d never have a 30 000 crowd at Maine Road again.

Malcolm won the bet within a couple of weeks of the season starting.

Take Nicky Butt out, a ordinary guy, and you have 5 of the biggest City haters in one photograph walking around Manchester like some Billy big bollocks when the fawning media were at their worst.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704_203548_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704_203548_Google.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 126

He once locked the doors of his pub when a few of us were on a bender in Alty and went under the counter....... a very nice taste of Poteen. Still looks an odious piece of work though.

He hates us. Spit the dog told everyone a couple of weeks ago. We've ruined him winning the treble, absolutely buried the squeaky ****.
No matter how much he puts on a neutral, balanced view doing our games next season inside he will be feeling sick as a dog.

I have a very good friend who watched the CL final with him and Scholes, plus quite a few others was to do with Soccer Aid.

My friend follows football to an extent but not originally from England and doesn’t have a team as such, more a passing interest.

He watched the game and said they where fuming when Rodri scored and Inter missed chances.

I’d have loved to have been there to wind him up.

My current one to United fans, I actually play down the treble and say it’s great/ brilliant love that we did it. Now the only real unique season achievements are domestic quad, 100 point season and invincibles. Shows there probably the toughest for anyone to achieve.

Shows what Pep has done, anyway back to the point this one cuts them deep.

Wonder if the 25 year celebrations they are planning have been scaled down, we’ll have some fun with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.