Gary Neville

I'll likely be in this ****'s presence on Sunday for my son's graduation which is being held at the real Old Trafford - if anyone has any questions or comments you'd like passed on?

Wonder if the 25 year celebrations they are planning have been scaled down, we’ll have some fun with that.
They were planning a parade but we've pissed all over that, Erik Tea Bag was asked about it and said "We will probably just go out for a curry.....if ze olt pisscan gets his wallet out"

I have a very good friend who watched the CL final with him and Scholes, plus quite a few others was to do with Soccer Aid.

My friend follows football to an extent but not originally from England and doesn’t have a team as such, more a passing interest.

He watched the game and said they where fuming when Rodri scored and Inter missed chances.

I’d have loved to have been there to wind him up.

My current one to United fans, I actually play down the treble and say it’s great/ brilliant love that we did it. Now the only real unique season achievements are domestic quad, 100 point season and invincibles. Shows there probably the toughest for anyone to achieve.

Shows what Pep has done, anyway back to the point this one cuts them deep.

Wonder if the 25 year celebrations they are planning have been scaled down, we’ll have some fun with that.
We know how the ex scummy players feel, can you imagine how much piss can must be hurting, not in my lifetime has come to haunt him.

I have a very good friend who watched the CL final with him and Scholes, plus quite a few others was to do with Soccer Aid.

My friend follows football to an extent but not originally from England and doesn’t have a team as such, more a passing interest.

He watched the game and said they where fuming when Rodri scored and Inter missed chances.

I’d have loved to have been there to wind him up.

My current one to United fans, I actually play down the treble and say it’s great/ brilliant love that we did it. Now the only real unique season achievements are domestic quad, 100 point season and invincibles. Shows there probably the toughest for anyone to achieve.

Shows what Pep has done, anyway back to the point this one cuts them deep.

I should think they will abandon their 25year celebrations altogether should we win the C/L at Etihad south next season....

Ratboy, goat-feeder extraordinaire. Has all the business acumen of Frank Spencer, and yet he is going to appear on a programme where he will give advice to some would-be entrepreneurs, FFS! I'd rather be advised by Zippy and Bungle.

Small wonder this country is hurtling downhill so fast we're all suffering jet-lag. What an absolute bloody farce.

Ratboy, goat-feeder extraordinaire. Has all the business acumen of Frank Spencer, and yet he is going to appear on a programme where he will give advice to some would-be entrepreneurs, FFS! I'd rather be advised by Zippy and Bungle.

Small wonder this country is hurtling downhill so fast we're all suffering jet-lag. What an absolute bloody farce.
No different than him going to Valencia and telling professionals how to play football, look how that ended .. He’s a clown and if he hadn’t played for the rags, nobody would have heard from him ever again…!

Crerand is 100% a truly horrible individual who has no place humanity. Has the displeasure of living near him and witnessing him often being a first class ****.

In rat boy's defence, I don't see him that often and never watch/listen to the ****.
Not many folks I dislike more than Keane and Neville, but Crerand is one. What an utterly dislikeable obnoxious arrogant git - I could abbreviate that lot - what a Rag….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.