Gary Neville

It’s for clicks and views. When Rio is actually being a pundit, he’s far better than Lescott.

At some point, people will have to regrow a backbone and allow things to be said that they don’t want to hear.
That wasn't clicks and views. That was a natural reaction to seeing a goal scored against a team he hates. Why should City fans have to put up with a bloke who told a national TV audience he hated City and will not even say our name ? Sky and BT/TNT have the legal monopoly on matches. Why should we have to put up with a biased moron when we are paying for the match.

That wasn't clicks and views. That was a natural reaction to seeing a goal scored against a team he hates. Why should City fans have to put up with a bloke who told a national TV audience he hated City and will not even say our name ? Sky and BT/TNT have the legal monopoly on matches. Why should we have to put up with a biased moron when we are paying for the match.
Because they’re adults and can take a bit of banter?

We seem to want to be outraged at everything that isn’t praise. This isn’t just City fans, but everyone on social media.

He said those things to get a rise out of people. Others will agree with him and have a brief laugh about it.

He isn’t biased when he praises us, yet that’s never mentioned as only the negative sticks in the brain.

I‘m never going to convince you as being outraged is part of the theatre of social media. That’s cool. I won’t be joining in with the ranting though.

Not watched any build up before a game in the last few years, last night I watched it from the start and thought it was fine even the Neville questioning Haaland about when he went to him at halftime because I wanted to know what pep said to him and I new it would be about having a go at silva that he should of passed! There is an interview with Haaland after the game where he said he loves Pep doing this and shows his enthusiasm and hunger after winning the treble.. The only weird part of sky was they waited till Gvardiol to come on and showed the stat about our buys on defenders is more than what Burnley has spent in there interest history! A top stat if they carry on coming up with stats like that with every over team in the Premier!

Because they’re adults and can take a bit of banter?

We seem to want to be outraged at everything that isn’t praise. This isn’t just City fans, but everyone on social media.

He said those things to get a rise out of people. Others will agree with him and have a brief laugh about it.

He isn’t biased when he praises us, yet that’s never mentioned as only the negative sticks in the brain.

I‘m never going to convince you as being outraged is part of the theatre of social media. That’s cool. I won’t be joining in with the ranting though.
If you think Ferdinand is intelligent enough to take the piss and banter fair dos to you :-)

If you think Ferdinand is intelligent enough to take the piss and banter fair dos to you :-)
Well, he can make better points than Lescott, so he’s not without intelligence.

It was lovely to see him having to praise our treble on the pitch in Istanbul, sage in the knowledge he never achieved it.

Not watched any build up before a game in the last few years, last night I watched it from the start and thought it was fine even the Neville questioning Haaland about when he went to him at halftime because I wanted to know what pep said to him and I new it would be about having a go at silva that he should of passed! There is an interview with Haaland after the game where he said he loves Pep doing this and shows his enthusiasm and hunger after winning the treble.. The only weird part of sky was they waited till Gvardiol to come on and showed the stat about our buys on defenders is more than what Burnley has spent in there interest history! A top stat if they carry on coming up with stats like that with every over team in the Premier!
I try to avoid the pre match guff as well. Particularly when we're playing. And I think my blood pressure appreciates it. Same reason why I don't listen to Talksport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.