Gary Neville

A few changes since last season, but we still have to put up with this twat and his Scouse, spitty mate.

It’s time for a new set of pundits. Are you listening, Sky?
They ve already got em in the studio that’s why no one’s watching anymore Slow death

Anybody with an opinion on TV these days is hated.

Peter Drury, currently considered the GOAT commentator will be hated by September.
Rio was openly cheering when Madrid scored against us last season and then sucking up to Jack after the game . It is sickening to watch the bias in some of these so called experts. I’m all for opinions when it is objective and insightful but these thick twats they have on are no better than anyone else.

That Sky game presentation was so shite last night (apart from Izzy) Dogleashes daughter is just pathetic as the lead for the show , and as for spit and ratboy it's just so cringy between them . I thought that with sky's reshuffle there might be an improvement, but they have actually taken football presentation back by 10 years and they were already 10 years behind anyway !

Rio was openly cheering when Madrid scored against us last season and then sucking up to Jack after the game . It is sickening to watch the bias in some of these so called experts. I’m all for opinions when it is objective and insightful but these thick twats they have on are no better than anyone else.
It’s for clicks and views. When Rio is actually being a pundit, he’s far better than Lescott.

At some point, people will have to regrow a backbone and allow things to be said that they don’t want to hear.

It’s for clicks and views. When Rio is actually being a pundit, he’s far better than Lescott.

At some point, people will have to regrow a backbone and allow things to be said that they don’t want to hear.
I am quite happy to allow things to be said therefore don’t subscribe to either sky or tnt so don’t pay for the privilege

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.