Gary Neville

Far too much money at stake for this NOT to be an issue in the game and for all sports for that matter.

I hate Neville with a passion but he NEVER mentioned us in any of the conversation, he just said the level of fitness of some Italian teams were off the scale.

I would be utterly amazed if no top players were on some form of artificial enhancements.

Last edited:
Far too much money at stake for this NOT to be an issue in the game and for all sports for that matter.

I hate Neville with a passion but he NEVER mentioned us in any of the conversation, he just said the level of fitness of some Italian teams were off the scale.

I would be utterly amazed if no top players were on some form of artificial enchantments.

Some artificially enchanted evening, you may see a stranger.....

For those of us who would rather eat a crocs dick that join X can you state who it is ?

@Johnny Mars Bar

Hey,

He doesn't say who, (he even chickens out by saying for legal reasons) but Italian teams, and Barcelona in the Champs final against United were referenced by the likes of Keane, Carragher etc.

Its clowns like Howson and others who then followed it up about Pep etc on X

@Johnny Mars Bar

Hey,

He doesn't say who, (he even chickens out by saying for legal reasons) but Italian teams, and Barcelona in the Champs final against United were referenced by the likes of Keane, Carragher etc.

Its clowns like Howson and others who then followed it up about Pep etc on X

He knew perfectly well what he was doing referencing Pep and Barcelona, they had to get them in and say they ran more than anybody except that Park bloke they had playing for them. Considering most British players were on the piss a lot back then it was hardly surprising.

He knew perfectly well what he was doing referencing Pep and Barcelona, they had to get them in and say they ran more than anybody except that Park bloke they had playing for them. Considering most British players were on the piss a lot back then it was hardly surprising.

Oh I know, he's a snake.

At least Carragher/Keane will actually say it.

And yep, smoking and on the piss

Only one Barcelona player covered more distance than Ji-Sung Park (Xavi). The total distance covered by Manchester United was their lowest of any game in the Champions League that year (103.9km vs 110.6km average). Barcelona (108km) were also below their average (110.5km)
10k per player over an hour and half is fuck all regardless of how much sprinting was done, most footballers get a breather every 30 seconds anyway.
Can’t accept they got fucking destroyed by a top class team. Bitter cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.