Gary Neville

If his point was just that us winning all the time is boring then I would kind of understand it but I've heard him say a few times that we were boring to watch before we signed Haaland. I know I'm biased but the centurions team produced some of the most exciting football this country has ever seen.

If his point was just that us winning all the time is boring then I would kind of understand it but I've heard him say a few times that we were boring to watch before we signed Haaland. I know I'm biased but the centurions team produced some of the most exciting football this country has ever seen.
Pep has produced a team that plays the most beautiful football this country has ever had the pleasure to watch , he has changed English football for good , neville and the rest of the media have consistently ran with various narratives , cheats , biggest squad , no fans and boring all designed to play down our achievements.

Pep has produced a team that plays the most beautiful football this country has ever had the pleasure to watch , he has changed English football for good , neville and the rest of the media have consistently ran with various narratives , cheats , biggest squad , no fans and boring all designed to play down our achievements.
We are so boring we are the highest scoring team in football history. No one else is close to our records in this country in the last 100 years plus. Neville makes a fool of himself again.

As a non-City fan, I've gone off Neville massively in the last year or so. He was for a good while the leading pundit/voice in English football, but now he's becoming increasingly unhinged.

I just can't take much of what he says that's non-Man U seriously anymore. Sky YouTube has him do a 'podcast' each Sunday, which is essentially him bleeting about Man United. He's lost huge credibility in any analytical standing.

Unless he's talking about Man U, I take what he has to say with a pinch of salt now - it just comes across as he's paid off - by Sky, and agenda-driven.

Pep could scribble tactics on the back of a fag packet, and it would be beyond the comprehension of this imbecile (they need to get it forward) Dinosaur, biased, rag ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.