Gary Neville

Can’t stand the way he uses “that” when describing something on the pitch,for example “that defence” he overuses it and it spreads to other pundits.

He was a breath of fresh air as pundit (compared to others) the first year when he purely analyzed football. And that lasted until he was told he was there primarily because of his Rags history and partisanship. And then he turned - like the rest of his generation who became pundits - into this bitter comedy show he is now. Absolutely irrelevant as a pundit.
Sorry Sammy - categorically disagree with that matey. :-)

I have never once thought that Rat-Boy was a breath of fresh air at anything at an time.

Mans a wanker and absolutely stealing a living (yes, he is not the only one)..............

Last edited:
Sorry Sammy - categorically disagree with that matey. :-)

I have never once thought that Rat-Boy was a breath of fresh air at anything at an time.

Mans a wanker and absolutely stealing a living (yes, he is not the only one)..............
Agree, when he turned up on Sly was the day I cancelled my subscription.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.