Gary Neville

He doesnt have the balls , none of the pundits would go for it , they would rather carp from the nice warm studio
Those pundits who have ventured into football management have generally been abject failures, but failure doesn't seem to preclude them from re-employment.

That voice of his gets more annoying and grating by the day.

He has the face of someone you would never get tired of slapping.

That voice of his gets more annoying and grating by the day.

He has the face of someone you would never get tired of slapping.
100%.

He's only ugly annoying bastard. What's even more annoying he thinks he's some sort of "face of football" now! He has a face for the fucking radio.

On top of all that, If one more person says to me next season in a football conversation "Did you see what Neville said about it" I'll stick a head in them...

I couldn't give a fuck what the stupid ugly little prick says, He's thick as shit.

I shouldn't have came onto this topic this morning, I was in good form as it's Friday and now thinking of this fucking weasel I want to smash his face in!

100%.

He's only ugly annoying bastard. What's even more annoying he thinks he's some sort of "face of football" now! He has a face for the fucking radio.

On top of all that, If one more person says to me next season in a football conversation "Did you see what Neville said about it" I'll stick a head in them...

I couldn't give a fuck what the stupid ugly little prick says, He's thick as shit.

I shouldn't have came onto this topic this morning, I was in good form as it's Friday and now thinking of this fucking weasel I want to smash his face in!
I take it you're not a fan of someone whose qualifications as a pundit is proven experience as a failed football coach then.

He's a jumped up nobody who only had the career he did have because of the rag mafia, nothing to do with ability.
As a player he was capable, limited and a bit unadventurous, but capable nonetheless. But under the tutelage of the piss-stained Ayatollah, David Gill, and other shadowy figures in the boardroom at the swamp, he was pushed to the forefront within the playing staff and, being both English and a rag, he of course got his call up to the national team.

Since then he has become an unofficial ambassador for his boyhood club, and he uses this position to promote both the club and himself - all courtesy of Sky Sports. He also uses this platform as a soapbox from which he spouts his political views, undermining the credibility of this particular broadcasters' claim of unbiased and fair reporting.

He's the archetypal shop-steward with his Hitler toothbrush moustache, strutting about on the factory floor with his flat cap and his overalls, and his 'everybody out' clarion call to his union colleagues.

He's also a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.