Gary Neville

Was she at it with both of them?? Maybe thats why Noel had a pop at him, in support of Liam…?
Kensit and Hutchence appeared in a black grape video together (Kelly's Heroes I think) the year before so I'm guessing there may have been some diddling as the video looks like everyone was on a piss-up day out.

I’m watching the Premier Years on Sty, and they’ve just shown Everton's 2-0 win over Littlewoods. It’s the first time I’ve seen it.

You can hear the gargoyle-faced twat audibly groan, when Everton’s second goes in.

He obviously knew it meant that the grief merchants were effectively out of the title race, and therefore putting City in control of our own destiny.

I know we’ve said it often before, but he and his Scouse mate aren’t fit for purpose, and haven’t been for a long time.

Now that that he's stopped the attacks on the Glazers, purely because they are now paying him, can the thread title be amended to 'Neville the Turncoat Bastard.'

Just askin'

Now that that he's stopped the attacks on the Glazers, purely because they are now paying him, can the thread title be amended to 'Neville the Turncoat Bastard.'

Just askin'
The weasel-faced scrote gets too much publicity on here as it is. An alleycat has better scruples than that spineless fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.