Gary Neville

I was watching the overlap the other day & it made me think if Saint & Greavsie should have spent the time talking about the 50s & 60s…..

Fucking embarrassing trying to stay relevant with their washed up mates.

It's getting ridiculous how they end up talking about the rags every time.
Nobody fuckin cares.

I don't know why people get annoyed by his constant media presence. If I could have wished anything on him....within reason....when he used to give it the biggun as a rag player against us, it would be for him to spend the rest of his days having to try and find ways to suggest the rags are anything other than shite, watch over their decline and see them rot whilst we win the lot. It's the perfect punishment.

It was the 4-3 loss in particular where he was a prize ****. I was at the swamp and he was on the bench and just spent the whole game running up the touchline towards us giving it large the ****.

Now all he can do is cry about how unfair things are and pretend it's a simple fix and the Glazer's fault.
He was a right twat that day

He was alright as a pundit when he first started but once a rag always a rag I guess and he is now just a rag cheerleader.
I remember him starting the Fernandinho tactical fouling crap which everybody picked up on including the refs. Hs whining voice has too much influence.

He was alright as a pundit when he first started but once a rag always a rag I guess and he is now just a rag cheerleader.
I remember him starting the Fernandinho tactical fouling crap which everybody picked up on including the refs. Hs whining voice has too much influence.
He played a “part” in the first year or two. That mask soon slipped tho and its little more than MUTV2 now. Shameful behaviour from a Broadcaster!!

I've decided to go for a VPN and Peacock and Paramount for the season. The whole thing came in under £20, I get all the 3pms, and I don't have to deal with Sky's fan channel coverage.

They've taken the red button fan commentaries and built their whole coverage around it. Neville and Carragher wearing stone island and gurning at each other for four hours.
You get all the 3pms? £20??? What the fuck is this devilment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.