Gary Neville

Just as he's buttering up Skier, labour and the "working people" to fund a gargantuan regeneration which, some may suggest, could provide a more suitable immediate and wider urban setting for a large hotel.
Organic growth. It's the 'nited way...

Does make me wonder (well not much) how that pile of bricks with all the publicity it & he gets and its location can lose so much money.

it's almost like a 'mini-me' business on UMS's doorstep.
Is it because of how often Old Trafford is "open"?

If you think about there's what 19 x PL Games, then possible up to half a dozen European games, same again for FA/EFL Cup games, Super League Grand Final, Soccer Aid (is that still there?) so rounding up potentially 40 events a season for a business that's open best part of 364 days a year.

I don't know the area that well but on a non-football day would people want to stay at this hotel, are there other things in the area that would need an overnight stay?

Is it because of how often Old Trafford is "open"?

If you think about there's what 19 x PL Games, then possible up to half a dozen European games, same again for FA/EFL Cup games, Super League Grand Final, Soccer Aid (is that still there?) so rounding up potentially 40 events a season for a business that's open best part of 364 days a year.

I don't know the area that well but on a non-football day would people want to stay at this hotel, are there other things in the area that would need an overnight stay?
There’s only really the Lowry Theatre that people might stay around there. Maybe the occasional Warehouse Project attendee too.

It’s heavily themed around the rags though, so that would put a fair few fans of other clubs off.

It’s too fat out of the city centre to be used much by businesses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.