Gary Neville

I have just listened to Gary Neville on You Tube and I disagree completely with most of what he said. "Football" does not have a major problem. Abramovitch is being sanctioned as part of a policy aimed at making it impossible for Putin to wage war on Ukraine. His assets have been frozen because he is an oligarch with allegedly close links to Putin. The FA and PL are only involved because Chelsea is one of those assets and their responsibility is to protect the club's, the players' and the staff's futures. Abramovitch has not been sanctioned because the government objects to his conduct as owner of Chelsea and there is certainly no crusade by our government to deal with the question of who owns football clubs and their views on "issues", so Gary Neville need not bother his little head about any of that. The FA and PL are not the two chambers of Parliament and the UK's relations with other states remain the business of HM's Government. They will react to how states vote in the UN. The PL can confine itself to football and Gary can console himself with the real benefits that foreign owners have brought. Trying to "improve" other countries, especially pro-Western ones, is unlikely to impress them or our government. No more delusions of grandeur Mr Neville.

Let the pseudo intellectual carry on with his little crusade. Bar his legion of rag followers, I'll wager that any football fan of any other team, will think his opinions are nothing more than jealous spite, due to his own team's downward spiral. The same goes for that scouse gobshite, too, apart from his team are currently the greatest in footballing history. Do you honestly think there'll be a Brighton fan, watching last night, saying "yeah, spot on, Nev. Sock it to 'em"?

Ratboy is just like these tossers who appear on Question Time. Ranting about all what's wrong with the country, and how his ideas would solve everything, but without the opportunity to do anything about it. You know the type. Russell Brand. There'll be a few "whoops" in the audience, when he gives one of his man of the people diatribes, but most of the grown ups think he's a twat.

A friend of mine is in the Abercronbie on Bootle St at the moment. He's chatting to the barmaid who's told him that the pub is now owned by Giggs and ratboy... and that they're in there often.

I don't know why anyone would be interested in this... I just thought I'd tell you all.
Could you just check if the windows are toughened glass before you leave…

Let the pseudo intellectual carry on with his little crusade. Bar his legion of rag followers, I'll wager that any football fan of any other team, will think his opinions are nothing more than jealous spite, due to his own team's downward spiral. The same goes for that scouse gobshite, too, apart from his team are currently the greatest in footballing history. Do you honestly think there'll be a Brighton fan, watching last night, saying "yeah, spot on, Nev. Sock it to 'em"?

Ratboy is just like these tossers who appear on Question Time. Ranting about all what's wrong with the country, and how his ideas would solve everything, but without the opportunity to do anything about it. You know the type. Russell Brand. There'll be a few "whoops" in the audience, when he gives one of his man of the people diatribes, but most of the grown ups think he's a twat.
I agree with most of what you say apart from one thing. Its not just ‘rag followers’ that listen to him. Loads on here think/thought hes ok. Pricks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.