Gary Neville

The only thing simplistic in my experience is American culture, but each to their own.
Too easy. Born in Torquay, raised in Manchester, been a Blue for 50+ years, but live and work in the States while my family is still dotted around Manchester.

But, to each their own when it comes to culture, eh?!

Too easy. Born in Torquay, raised in Manchester, been a Blue for 50+ years, but live and work in the States while my family is still dotted around Manchester.

But, to each their own when it comes to culture, eh?!
Good luck to you, I have done similar, America is a shadow of a once great nation, and since the 60s has gone in to terminal decline.

The last two Presidents say everything about a once proud nation and former leader of the free world.

None of the American owners are working for the government in America though to be fair. America having the death sentence and bombing other countries has no links at all to the Glazers or FSG.

If we’re going to argue against them, it should be about them being allowed to get away with saddling clubs with debt and being found guilty of cheating in other sports and then getting away with hacking here.

billionaires influence governments, they even voted against free health care. What sort of a country does that to protect the wealthy.

Neville bemoans the modern game. Slags off owners.
incutes fans to riot.
Hes a very rich man from football. He continues to make a lot of money from football.
Red Nev the peoples man even has hotels next to a football ground to make EVEN more money, how capitalist is that?

hes a fuckin hypocrite and all the ‘i quite like him now’ brigade need take a look at yourselves. Hes a ****
Let's not forget that Neville was the only one in the media who stuck his head above the parapet and said we would win our appeal at CAS. In fact, it says a lot about the state of UK journalism on that particular topic when arguably our 3 biggest supporters following UEFA's decision to ban us were Neville, Souness, and Alan Brazil.

However, on this issue he's plain wrong and and totally contradicts what he said about Abramovich less than a month ago. So. yeah, he is a **** on this occasion but he's not always a ****. Funnily enough, when I mentioned his MNF rant to my United-supporting boss this morning, he said Neville's a bellend!

Let's not forget that Neville was the only one in the media who stuck his head above the parapet and said we would win our appeal at CAS. In fact, it says a lot about the state of UK journalism on that particular topic when arguably our 3 biggest supporters following UEFA's decision to ban us were Neville, Souness, and Alan Brazil.

However, on this issue he's plain wrong and and totally contradicts what he said about Abramovich less than a month ago. So. yeah, he is a **** on this occasion but he's not always a ****. Funnily enough, when I mentioned his MNF rant to my United-supporting boss this morning, he said Neville's a bellend!

He's a fair-weather ****, he was praising Abramovich 10 days ago. Anything that spills from his mouth is dictated by how much or less actual thinking about the subject he's cogitating has gone on.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again...

Can we say “mostly a ****”?

Human's are all willing to turn a blind eye to wrong-doing if we can make money from it. Russia is in the headlines now but we've been doing business with them as a nation for a number of years. Now that we want to cut ties, because we've decided this step is too far, we're over to Saudi Arabia to strike a deal on oil and gas. We'll tell them to act a bit more nicely on the human rights front but when they don't we'll still do business with them until the media decide enough is enough and we move on again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.