Gary Neville

why did both Neville's not play for their home town club (bury)
that's right united and sky money was paid to the parents for their sons to play for united

even when the shit hit the fans with bury they just turn their back and closed the curtains and let bury fold
While throwing their money into Salford with their mate Lim

Let's not forget that Neville was the only one in the media who stuck his head above the parapet and said we would win our appeal at CAS. In fact, it says a lot about the state of UK journalism on that particular topic when arguably our 3 biggest supporters following UEFA's decision to ban us were Neville, Souness, and Alan Brazil.

However, on this issue he's plain wrong and and totally contradicts what he said about Abramovich less than a month ago. So. yeah, he is a **** on this occasion but he's not always a ****. Funnily enough, when I mentioned his MNF rant to my United-supporting boss this morning, he said Neville's a bellend!
I think that was more because he is basically a PR frontman and shill for far east money, both in football and in property development, and he shrewdly realised he would be pulled up for hypocrisy

why did both Neville's not play for their home town club (bury)
that's right united and sky money was paid to the parents for their sons to play for united

even when the shit hit the fans with bury they just turn their back and closed the curtains and let bury fold
Always stuck in my throat that

Good luck to you, I have done similar, America is a shadow of a once great nation, and since the 60s has gone in to terminal decline.

The last two Presidents say everything about a once proud nation and former leader of the free world.
One of them certainly does, but it is folly to bet against America.

There is much to dislike in the world, and America may have its share, but I think you have overstepped the mark with your eulogy.

We are not owned by a state you **** , desperate for us to be investigated for something else , scarred by 93:20 are we gary

so being floated on the stock market is ok for a football club ? united could sink faster than chelsea if we was to have a new wall street crash and recession

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.