Gary Neville

Do Stockly park or whoever get to hear Neville’s commentary ? because yesterday, this twats attempts to influence decisions reached new heights, sick of his “oh he could be in trouble here if VAR look at this properly etc etc “ when it’s us, and when it’s the opposition “ oh it’s just a coming together etc etc, nothing there for me”.

Do Stockly park or whoever get to hear Neville’s commentary ? because yesterday, this twats attempts to influence decisions reached new heights, sick of his “oh he could be in trouble here if VAR look at this properly etc etc “ when it’s us, and when it’s the opposition “ oh it’s just a coming together etc etc, nothing there for me”.

They can hear them I hope they can’t or it shouldn’t be allowed to happen.

Anyone on here that's paying for Sky Sports just remember you are putting money into the 6 fingered cunts pocket along with Spitty and Tyler...Three of them should be starved of oxygen. Absolute wasters.

The rat shouldn’t be anywhere near Cutys games ......... how can he be impartial with bitterness like that ......... let’s just hope his beloved United continue to give comedy value

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.