Gary Neville

The fact we don't know the answer to this, shows how badly implemented and open to corruption the whole thing is. The fact that no media outlet has asked the question, shows how complicit they are.
I've thought similar for a while. They do seem to have audible contact as I'm pretty sure that slipped out in commentary recently. Always seem to be aware of decision before official stadium announcement which can't be right? Stockly Stye should be watching the match with no external sound other than crowd noise. Yesterday's broadcast hit new low imo. Rat Boy and especially his senile side kick were beyond parody!

H

He said "Here I am just entered the home of the ZERO European Champions".
Thats why people are turning away from Sky and no longer watch or listen to these so called experts as they offer nothing but stupid snide remarks. I am sure in 5 years time there will be no football on sky as its whole format and presentation is even now outdated.

Thats why people are turning away from Sky and no longer watch or listen to these so called experts as they offer nothing but stupid snide remarks. I am sure in 5 years time there will be no football on sky as its whole format and presentation is even now outdated.
It will just rebrand itself as the RagDip channel

I don't have any problem with him doing that. There's got to be some banter between fans. He has to sing our praises in the majority of games he commentates on whilst his own club are in utter turmoil. I take much more enjoyment from that than he does having a dig about the CL.

The rags have got three. But for the number of times they've been in the competition that's not an amazing record. Once we've won the first in Istanbul next year they'll come along like busses and we'll have four by 2030.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.