Gary Neville

Everton had a brilliant team as well. They would have been very close to winning it.
English team would have gone on to dominate but sadly these rats denied them that ......... look at the Fa cup winners and the league cup winners that where denied a place ???? Wimbledon,Coventry,Luton and Forest denied a run at Europe because of these rats ............ they have no shame at all they mocking of Everton just backs these rats up for what they are ......... so please Pep when your having a go at whoever about people loving Liverpool just remember that the folk who ain’t glory hunters really can’t stand the rats

Subscribers are playing straight into Sly's hands. Ratboy, Tyler, Spitty etc all detest us. They tried to disguise it a few years ago but now it's descended into open warfare...as far as I'm concerned the gloves are off. Fuck the niceties, fuck the see-through congeniality, fuck the whole pretence that Sly are in any way neutral - they've been anti-City since the Premiership began. They wear their intense dislike of us like a badge, a medal of honour, something to be proud of.

They've been performing fellatio on the rags since the start of SlySports, and now they're openly fluttering their eyelids in the direction of the dippers (yeah, the dippers, the club whose fans have caused irreparable damage to English football so many times it's now become a bit of a bad-taste joke amongst football fans).
And yet they treat us with so much contempt, so much animosity and derision you'd have thought Aleister Crowley himself was our chairman.

I haven't had Sly Sports since the days when Brian May's 'Driven By You' was featured on it, and to be honest I'd rather slurp a tepid mug of Harvey Price's saliva than have it again.
I don’t think they’ve been anti City since the premiership began its when you started winning things when it changed ......... you sit back and watch the change in the attitude to Newcastle should they start going sling the same route ........... they like you are are nice and great till you start threatening the glory hunters elite and then the attitude changes

2 dumb fuckwits who have struck lucky in an era of shite broadcasting. Gallons of beer to be thrown at them if they are ever near a city fan zone. Mind you you would never tell with spit the dog as he is constantly wet through with saliva, the dirty rabid square jawed wanker.

Just seeing those two twats fronting their programmes tells you everything that is wrong about Sky and it's target audience.

Just thinking about it and rag/dipper lemmings apart, I'm not sure why anybody subscribes to Sky to watch football when there are so many options available such as IPTV .

Save money and feel better knowing that you aren't helping to keep them stealing a living.

Not on commission btw :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.