Gary Neville

Conveniently airbrushed from the history of the game.

The deaths of 39 people that night was a tragedy but that night English football was destroyed and set back well over a decade.

English clubs were banned for 5 season, ALL CAUSED BY LIVERPOOL FC, why is this not mentioned? Why are they simply allowed to forget this tragedy?

Every season the people who lost their lives at Hillsborough are remembered, why does Liverpool not remember the loss of life at Heysel?

The actions of the fans that night was a disgrace, they brought shame on our football and more importantly our Country, they should NEVER be allowed to forget that night.

Finally people in glass houses should not throw stones LA

They also have a Steaua Bucharest flag because they won it the season Everton would have been in the competition. Considering the reason they weren't, that's beyond words really.

They also have a Steaua Bucharest flag because they won it the season Everton would have been in the competition. Considering the reason they weren't, that's beyond words really.
I did not know that but at the same time it does not surprise me.

Liverpool are a vile club.

Neville is decent as a pundit when his bias isn’t involved.

There are probably hundreds of ex players who could do as good a job as him as a pundit.

Sky want him as he’s box office for views when the rags fail.

Onuoha shits on him as a pundit, but doesn‘t give them the box office views and clicks.

As much as Micah Richards is a top bloke and a blue, he’s thick as pig shit and goes with whatever narrative they want and laughs overtly.
Very well said.
Every word.

GNIAC always has been,always will be, you can actually hear the breath draining from his body when we score, maybe we will hit double figures one day and he will run out of breath.
oh did i mention GNIAC

Conveniently airbrushed from the history of the game.

The deaths of 39 people that night was a tragedy but that night English football was destroyed and set back well over a decade.

English clubs were banned for 5 season, ALL CAUSED BY LIVERPOOL FC, why is this not mentioned? Why are they simply allowed to forget this tragedy?

Every season the people who lost their lives at Hillsborough are remembered, why does Liverpool not remember the loss of life at Heysel?

The actions of the fans that night was a disgrace, they brought shame on our football and more importantly our Country, they should NEVER be allowed to forget that night.

Finally people in glass houses should not throw stones LA
They won’t.
I have a list of every one who died at Heysel.
I post it on the anniversary.
Until moderators remove it.
The BBC in particular won’t let it be mentioned.

Subscribers are playing straight into Sly's hands. Ratboy, Tyler, Spitty etc all detest us. They tried to disguise it a few years ago but now it's descended into open warfare...as far as I'm concerned the gloves are off. Fuck the niceties, fuck the see-through congeniality, fuck the whole pretence that Sly are in any way neutral - they've been anti-City since the Premiership began. They wear their intense dislike of us like a badge, a medal of honour, something to be proud of.

They've been performing fellatio on the rags since the start of SlySports, and now they're openly fluttering their eyelids in the direction of the dippers (yeah, the dippers, the club whose fans have caused irreparable damage to English football so many times it's now become a bit of a bad-taste joke amongst football fans).
And yet they treat us with so much contempt, so much animosity and derision you'd have thought Aleister Crowley himself was our chairman.

I haven't had Sly Sports since the days when Brian May's 'Driven By You' was featured on it, and to be honest I'd rather slurp a tepid mug of Harvey Price's saliva than have it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.