Gary Neville

Rat-Boy is one of the most insincere folks in the public eye. As much as he likes to sling shit at politicians, he would fit right in without a doubt.

Self gain is always at the heart of his faux soap box rants.

I still cannot believe so many were and are taken in by him - the man's a charlatan................
Tim Burgess might have something to say about that...

Trending on Twitter with being called out by everyone like this post:

Gary Neville has signed a deal to work for Qatari TV.
He spends most of his time virtue-signalling on issues like LGBT+ rights and attacking the Tories for not being progressive enough.

But clearly none of that matters to him as soon as he gets offered a few million pounds.

Trending on Twitter with being called out by everyone like this post:

Gary Neville has signed a deal to work for Qatari TV.
He spends most of his time virtue-signalling on issues like LGBT+ rights and attacking the Tories for not being progressive enough.

But clearly none of that matters to him as soon as he gets offered a few million pounds.
I’m surprised you can still be a City fan, what with us being UAE owned.

It‘s almost as if you can campaign for something whilst still having to work for a living.

I haven’t seen much from Neville attacking the Tories for a lack of progressiveness. It’s more centred around them being massive self serving cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.