Gary Neville

It’s what being a fan does to you though. Have a read of our match day threads and see what oft rational people resort to saying.

He shouldn't be at SKY passing his poison on, he should have been arrested for his mini Che speech and he's a full on sly ****.

You can probably tell that I am not too keen on him.

Indeed, some might suggest irrationally so.

Asking people to invade a stadium isn't something I have done though is it? Cash for Qatar anyone?

I am not being paid by people while I shovel my opinion on others, I know you think he's a **** too, just embrace it.

Asking people to invade a stadium isn't something I have done though is it? Cash for Qatar anyone?

I am not being paid by people while I shovel my opinion on others, I know you think he's a **** too, just embrace it.
The Qatar thing is nuts. You can call out their human rights record and still go there. It no different to people on social media moaning about climate change activists using air travel etc.

I don’t remember him telling people to invade a stadiun. He rallied fans to protest against the super league.

The bloke isn’t a communist like goons on Twitter suggest, as he’s had a chat with Starmer. He’s probably more right wing than a traditional Tory. He just sees that services need funding as austerity has failed. Therefore he’s Marxist.

I don’t particularly like him, but he’s more interesting to listen to than Richards, Carragher, Redknapp and their ilk.

The Qatar thing is nuts. You can call out their human rights record and still go there. It no different to people on social media moaning about climate change activists using air travel etc.

I don’t remember him telling people to invade a stadiun. He rallied fans to protest against the super league.

The bloke isn’t a communist like goons on Twitter suggest, as he’s had a chat with Starmer. He’s probably more right wing than a traditional Tory. He just sees that services need funding as austerity has failed. Therefore he’s Marxist.

I don’t particularly like him, but he’s more interesting to listen to than Richards, Carragher, Redknapp and their ilk.

It's not as simple as that, he was frothing at the mouth when the fans invaded the stadium he was complicit in the violence IMHO. Greedy money grubbing shill should be ashamed of himself.

He shouldn't be at SKY passing his poison on, he should have been arrested for his mini Che speech and he's a full on sly ****.

You can probably tell that I am not too keen on him.
They got another nobhead working for sky who likes to bang the human rights abuse drum.
Nostrils Harris, the smarmy little twerp who asked pep on cup final day if he was taking bungs, he's chief something or other at sky for sport.
I mean talk about employing complete arseholes, sky have one in every department.

They got another nobhead working for sky who likes to bang the human rights abuse drum.
Nostrils Harris, the smarmy little twerp who asked pep on cup final day if he was taking bungs, he's chief something or other at sky for sport.
I mean talk about employing complete arseholes, sky have one in every department.
Anyone on TV gets dog’s abuse these days. Par for the course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.