Gary Neville

I wonder why he doesn't want to ban USA owners. After all they tried to form a breakaway league and their continued presence and increasing number can't be seen as anything other than a threat to the future of English football. As Skip Donoghue says, maybe it's because he's a ****.
In fairness to Neville, he's had a pop at US owners this week. Apart from that, wanker.

The man is an utter hypocrite and thus his views have zero impact or relevance.

He has spent months slagging off Qatar and it's human right record, yet is happy to go and work for Bein covering the WC.

Garry your a ****, a dirty , red , ****, put up or shut up.

Out of all the pundits I'd probably rather chat with Neville. Don't mind him at all.

But would he chat with you? Unless you have a few million behind you, I very much doubt it
I can only gather at his behaviour outside of Sky. Not spat at anyone yet, and the whole storming of Trafford was hilarious. But yeah, Better get that overtime in.

Yet, if you agreed with his politics, you wouldn’t say that.

He has as much right to his opinion as every other person.
Not commenting on his opinion per se, more on the fact that often he bases it on nonsense. This reached its lowest point with his comments on Yemen. He had no idea:
” The gov will be coming after City”
My bet is if you asked him he would not know who the Houthi are, what the UN resolution on Yemen said, what the attitude of the Yemen gov is, (they approve the action) or who is in the ad hoc coillition (UK, USA, Saudi, UAE).
PS I would rather you didn’t tell me what my opinion is.

Last edited:
Not commenting on his opinion per se, more on the fact that often he bases it on nonsense. This reached its lowest point with his comments on Yemen. He had no idea:
” The gov will be coming after City”
My bet is if you asked him he would not know who the Houthi are, what the UN resolution on Yemen said, what the attitude of the Yemen gov is, (they approve the action) or who is in the coilition (UK, USA, Saudi, UAE).
To be fair, he’s not one of my go to sources for Middle Eastern news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.