Gary Speed has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Gary Speed. The football world and fans of all teams are in shock because he just seemed like the kind of guy that was 'together', but you don't know what's going on in someone's head.

Collymore's recent tweets about depression certainly ring true (regardless of whether it is depression which was the trigger)...

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/StanCollymore</a>

Re: Re: Re: Re: RIP Gary speed

MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Just saying it will obviously be something that only he knows about, similar with Enke.

Hence why i said im struggling to find reasons. Forget the money and the job. Even the wife. But he had two kids. Did Enke also leave kids. I didnt see enke in any interviews but speed seemed level headed really. Saying that im not sure how someone with inner demons comes across.

Sad news.

Enke's daughter died 2 years before his death, that really put him on the road. But a few months before he committed suicide, they adopted a young daughter.

You can see why enke had issues then. Maybe something we are now aware about has gone on. Anyway no point speculating. My thoughts are with his kids.

My Leeds mate text me asking i I'd heard... I said Fuck off.... thinking a joke.

A model pro, over 700 club appearances. Poor fella must have been really troubled by something?

Whatever the reasons for him taking his life, thoughts with his wife & kids. such a shock!

My God that´s dreadful - unbelievable. Here´s me getting wound up by a loacl derby here in Spain and this bombshell drops. Puts everything well and truly in it´s place. Sky saying suicide - why? Doing a great job with Wales - tragic - truly tragic
RIP Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.