Gary Speed has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: RIP Gary speed

Unknown_Genius said:
johnmc said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Money isn't the be all, end all of existance.

So you highlight one aspect of my post. I think you will find a lot of suicides are due to lack of money.

Just saying it will obviously be something that only he knows about, similar with Enke.

Hence why i said im struggling to find reasons. Forget the money and the job. Even the wife. But he had two kids. Did Enke also leave kids. I didnt see enke in any interviews but speed seemed level headed really. Saying that im not sure how someone with inner demons comes across.

Sad news.

Wonder how much influence Sky have had in keeping the Swansea game on?

Bad move IMO. They've got 4 internationals starting for him and the crowd are in shock according to 5live reporter.

Coming so quickly on the back of Stan Collymore's revelations, it just goes to show that you can never have it all.

Re: Re: Re: RIP Gary speed

johnmc said:
Unknown_Genius said:
johnmc said:
So you highlight one aspect of my post. I think you will find a lot of suicides are due to lack of money.

Just saying it will obviously be something that only he knows about, similar with Enke.

Hence why i said im struggling to find reasons. Forget the money and the job. Even the wife. But he had two kids. Did Enke also leave kids. I didnt see enke in any interviews but speed seemed level headed really. Saying that im not sure how someone with inner demons comes across.

Sad news.

Enke's daughter died 2 years before his death, that really put him on the road. But a few months before he committed suicide, they adopted a young daughter.

My local amateur club here on the isle of man, played BW in the pre season of 2005. All of their players went out for a drink with our lads after dinner until the early hours. Gary was a hospitable & engaging company from what I was told, giving advice to our younger lads. A nicer person you couldn't wish to meet.

Dreadful... I'm just Stunned. My thoughts are with his whole family.

Terrible, terrible news.

Gave the game so much and had so much more to give, especially to the national side.

RIP.

absolutely stunned, as a welshman i was stunned to hear the new he had committed suicide, begun to turn the welshside around as well, stunned to sa say least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.