Gary Speed has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohvonkyvonky said:
What a sad loss - So young and talented. I can't believe it!!!!

apparently found hanged at home??

RIP Gary

thats what the journos are saying

Shocked is an under statement.

He was one of the most consistent players i ever saw over a number of years for various northern clubs.

R I P and sympathies to all his family and friends

Re: RIP Gary speed

Telegraph reporting he hung himself!!! Totally shocked by this.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon.
Rip Gary Speed.Such a young age and a true legend of the Premiership.

Re: RIP Gary speed

Manci7y said:
Telegraph reporting he hung himself!!! Totally shocked by this.

The former Leeds, Everton, Newcastle and Bolton midfielder was found hanged at his home in Chester this morning.

Police say there are no supsicious circumstances surrounding the 42-year-old's death.

The Football Association of Wales confirmed the news, saying that Speed's family had authorised the release of the information.

A spokesman for Cheshire Police said: "At 7.08am this morning, sunday 27 November, police were informed of an incident at Aldford Road, Huntington. Officers went to the scene where a 42-year-old man was found dead. There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and next of kind have been informed." The spokesman added that man was found hanged.

absolutely unbelievable.

When I studied at Leeds University, my friend worked at Leeds United and got to know him (used to do his fanmail). A nicer guy you couldnt meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.