Gas & Electricity

If I had a smart meter I’d be sitting there in tears watching the fucker …….
I’d much rather see what cost what so we can plan as a household what we can do and how much heating we can have.

On the day the increases kick in, I’ll put the heating on for an hour. Then see how much an hour of the oven costs etc.

Its going to be much cheaper to heat yourself up than the whole house. Thermals and hot water bottles etc.

It’s going to be a brutal winter.

Dont forget to put your readings in before oct first
And if your meters are inside, add a few hundred on to the readings. Pre purchase at the cheaper rate.

If they turn up to read them, tell them you have COVID so you ain't coming in.

If I had a smart meter I’d be sitting there in tears watching the fucker …….
But the gas fire on fir 30 mins today cost 30p! To think next week that’s about 40p at least and last year that would’ve been about 10p! It’s sound destroying, it’s pennies but Jesus they soon add up.

But the gas fire on fir 30 mins today cost 30p! To think next week that’s about 40p at least and last year that would’ve been about 10p! It’s sound destroying, it’s pennies but Jesus they soon add up.
When my son visits me I tell him to keep his coat and gloves on, hoping to keep the heating off full time, head gets fukin cold though……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.