Gas & Electricity

just checked my Bulb account, im projected to be paying £600 January/Febuary

from £80 just a few months ago

Truss worries me , she is talking about putting more money in the pockets of those who contribute to society , what about us who are sick, disabled and unable to contribute , i am very scared by her approach . She might give crumbs to universal credit recievers but i am on the older style benefits still through no fault of my own , they havent moved me over yet , i didnt get the twenty pounds during covid so would miss out again , i am very scared what will happen when i come off my fix in dec , very scared

Our fixed deal ends next month. Email from E.on saying they'd like to increase our DD from £163 to £561 to fix again (obvs not going to do that). £311 per month when it moves on to the standard tariff in a few weeks.... But guess only until October when it'll go up again by another staggering amount. Madness.

Whilst I’m all in favour of nationalising the energy companies, I think it’s more than a bit disingenuous to dump all the blame on them. Prices are high because the commodity prices are high. This has been in large part self inflicted by the imposition of sanctions against Russia and Iran. Politicians will always look for a scapegoat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.