Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Truly awful news. I have continued reading the forum in my absence and have enjoyed many a thread involving some of the funnier 'bastards' on here, GSC was easily in the top three.

The one liners and pictures he threw up here nearly always made my head wobble out of control through laughing. His picture is pretty much how I pictured him in my head as I never got to meet him sadly.

RIP Sam. We should all have a drink as we're in the cellar.

Thanks go out to Ric and Damocles for letting me have opportunity to post this.

Daz.

MCFC BOB said:
trueblue1972 said:
No age ... So sad! RIP Blue

---
I am here: <a class="postlink" href="http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u253ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u253ph</a>
GSC's coming down to find you, mate. The cellar awaits.
I admire you Bob. Being able to make a joke. It's what GSC would have wanted.

A couple of little classics from when I was out with him:
1. He had a big bruise on the side of his forehead. I asked him if he had been scrapping and he looked at the floor a bit sheepishly and admitted that he had been snoring and farting so much in bed one night, flat on his back after a skinfull, that he woke his girlfriend up. She tried to roll him onto his side, but pushed him too hard and he went flying head first into the bedside cabinet.
Cue half an hour of me alternatively accusing him of having some 'cellar management issues' and offering to take him to a battered wives' refuge or similar place of safety.
2. A couple sitting near us had been eating and offered us a bowl of chips they didn't want. We politely declined and then watched in disgusted fascination as a group of elderly 'professional' drinkers descended like a pack of wild dogs and despite having few if any teeth between them, devoured the lot in less than 10 seconds.
About 10 minutes later, he turned to me and said: "Fuck, I'm hungry now. I knew we should've fought them hobos for the chips."
As funny in real life as he was on here.
RIP, Sam The Man.

Just walked out of the Garbage concert to the news. Sad, sad news :-(

Only known him as GSC but always looked for his posts and even had a barney or two.

Raises a glass, to the persona and the man. You saw us win it mate.

Re: Our Off-Topic Family

We can rip the piss out of each other on here, but when somebody has a problem, concern, advice and consolation are given. And when the really bad stuff happens - when one of us is cut we all bleed. If someone who knows GSC could pass on all the messages from here I hope it might help show how appreciated he was by all of us.

Well done damo, I'm no good with words tbh (not clever enough!)
But you somehow managed to sum up GSC, Bluemoon and the feelings of so many in such a perfect way!
I've criticised you (and other Mods!) in the past for various reasons (probably how you have dealt with certain posters etc)...but tonight you have successfully reminded me of how awesome this forum truly is!!!
Thank-you sir!

TCIB said:
I left the day to day grind of bieng a hardcore scene member after i realised it was taking all my life.

Mates dispersed and i left the missus then felt shit.

I signed up here and have made friends with everyone i have met, not a baddun between them.
Many i know i will probably be drinking with when we are 60 and for that i am very grateful to bm.
I just wish one of the lads who i clicked with would be there to drink with me.
When I see you next mate we shall certainly rip the night up in a manner that Sam would approve of.

And damocles, your post was beautiful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.