Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

LongsightM13 said:
A couple of little classics from when I was out with him:
1. He had a big bruise on the side of his forehead. I asked him if he had been scrapping and he looked at the floor a bit sheepishly and admitted that he had been snoring and farting so much in bed one night, flat on his back after a skinfull, that he woke his girlfriend up. She tried to roll him onto his side, but pushed him too hard and he went flying head first into the bedside cabinet.
Cue half an hour of me alternatively accusing him of having some 'cellar management issues' and offering to take him to a battered wives' refuge or similar place of safety.
2. A couple sitting near us had been eating and offered us a bowl of chips they didn't want. We politely declined and then watched in disgusted fascination as a group of elderly 'professional' drinkers descended like a pack of wild dogs and despite having few if any teeth between them, devoured the lot in less than 10 seconds.
About 10 minutes later, he turned to me and said: "Fuck, I'm hungry now. I knew we should've fought them hobos for the chips."
As funny in real life as he was on here.
RIP, Sam The Man.

Mate the first time i met him, i spoke with him outside his house for THREE and a half hours, i only went to drop something off and ended up in stitches and being sick with laughter. He also had my missus in fits 10 seconds after meeting her, maybe when i sort my head out, i shall let the forum about some belters from him.

"I dont mind only having sex now and again. For me, its the thrill of the chase is what its all about. Spotting them in Tescos and following them home. Starting internet campaigns against them so they become insecure. Befriending them, then crushing what little spirit they have left. Its what makes a man really alive."

Hello Sam

Seriously, that is just a work of sheer brilliance. Promise me you will register another name in case you do something daft and get banned again.

"Ha,Ha - cheers Andy,hope you are well.

Sometimes I wonder if people who dont know me as well as you will get the wrong end of the stick, but fortunately we've got a good bunch on here who know how to have a laugh."

Gaudino's Stolen Car

glen quagmire said:
LongsightM13 said:
A couple of little classics from when I was out with him:
1. He had a big bruise on the side of his forehead. I asked him if he had been scrapping and he looked at the floor a bit sheepishly and admitted that he had been snoring and farting so much in bed one night, flat on his back after a skinfull, that he woke his girlfriend up. She tried to roll him onto his side, but pushed him too hard and he went flying head first into the bedside cabinet.
Cue half an hour of me alternatively accusing him of having some 'cellar management issues' and offering to take him to a battered wives' refuge or similar place of safety.
2. A couple sitting near us had been eating and offered us a bowl of chips they didn't want. We politely declined and then watched in disgusted fascination as a group of elderly 'professional' drinkers descended like a pack of wild dogs and despite having few if any teeth between them, devoured the lot in less than 10 seconds.
About 10 minutes later, he turned to me and said: "Fuck, I'm hungry now. I knew we should've fought them hobos for the chips."
As funny in real life as he was on here.
RIP, Sam The Man.

Mate the first time i met him, i spoke with him outside his house for THREE and a half hours, i only went to drop something off and ended up in stitches and being sick with laughter. He also had my missus in fits 10 seconds after meeting her, maybe when i sort my head out, i shall let the forum about some belters from him.

Please do Glen. It'd be great to hear them.

Christ...just saw this. GSC was truly one of the funniest posters here. The forum will be poorer without him, His humour was infectious and his spirit will live on, no doubt. R.I.P Blue. Sorry I never met you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.