Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Didn't know Sam - just read every page - in tears over someone I never met - RIP Sam - this thread shows what a great BM family he was proud to have been such a prominent member of!

Gutted

Re: Our Off-Topic Family

Just to echo Damocles' more eloquent words, Sam was the funniest poster on the forum and would often have me pissing myself laughing with some of his one-liners and dark sense of humour. As with the passing of Scarblu and Steve King, it feels like a big part of Bluemoon died today.

I know things have been kicking off a bit in Off Topic (sorry, The Cellar) over the last few weeks and we've had to make some unpopular decisions but hopefully people understand the reasoning behind them. It all seems a bit trivial now and the shocking news about Sam truly puts things in perspective.

The outpouring of emotion for a genuinely popular member make you realise that the occasional squabbles are, in truth, a bit daft really, and we're all guilty of over-reacting from time to time but the sense of community on here in difficult times is comforting.

Drinks in his honour are a given, and we'll get something arranged soon. It's always good to put faces to names, and it was on such a gathering a few weeks ago that I finally got to meet Sam. As others have said, he was just as funny in the flesh, one of life's good guys. I'm just glad I got to spend an afternoon on the piss with him.

God knows what his family and friends are going through, thoughts and condolences are very much with them.

Rest in peace, pal.

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

The depth of feelings being expressed on here is incredible and says so much in terms of the love and respect Sam was held in by so many.

Sympathy and condolences to all fellow Bluemooners who are suffering the shock and pain and sadness tonight.

RIP Sam.

Re: Our Off-Topic Family

Great post Damocles! I don't post much down her because let's be honest your all either depraved or just stark raving mad but I look forward to reading the cellar everyday. The threads go from the sublime to the ridiculous and I love it!! Just wanted to thank you all for making Bluemoon what it is, mental, interesting, informative, funny and most of all welcoming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.