Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

I remember PM'ing him a little while back about something that was, well, a little bit gay.

Our usernames were not too far apart in the alphabet which would often mean we were next to each other on the list at the bottom of the board, especially as we both came on at such fucking weird times like five in the morning.

Anyway I told him that I always smiled when I saw his name next to mine, because, well, he always made me smile.

I'm very glad I got to tell him that.

Terrible news . thoughts to his family.
I liked him on here. Never met him but thought he was bonkers.
In my eyes bonkers rules.

I was only thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen him post for a couple of days and was really missing his posts because they always made me laugh.

I should add he is the only person ever to have even temp trolled me ever online in the manor of winding me up.

Trayvon Martin thread, he on purpose over simplified my answer to "your racist then" knowing full well i hate racism, and my first reply that i never posted was something like "You ****, you know i'm not fucking raci...wait, he just fucking trolled me...FUUUUUUUUUCK"

For that, i tip my hat to you Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.