Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Woke this morning and immediately my brain was telling me something very bad happened yesterday.

Then as the memory kicked in I just thought 'Oh fuck, no'.

If I got a message from Sam on here or Facebook it would always be one of two things - either words of unsolicited encouragement for the Daisy Cutter ('You're doing brilliant work mate. Keep it up') or 'Been banned again mate'.

For me personally that sums him up - he was a lad, a fucking gloriously funny and fiercely intelligent lad, but a lad all the same. But he was also a really nice, decent and genuine man.

I think that's one of the reasons why he had such an impact upon us. Rarely do we encounter people in this life who are an extreme of two kinds of personality. And who are the very best kind of both.

RIP Sam mate. I can truly say that I've never liked a person who I've never met before as much as I did you.

Only just on here since yesterday afternoon....jesus h....don't know what to say....

Cos of work I haven't time to go through all the 49 (FORTY NINE!) pages, could someone please tell me what happened to him?

RIP Legend.....

Gaudino's Stolen Car

Lucky Toma said:
Woke this morning and immediately my brain was telling me something very bad happened yesterday.

Then as the memory kicked in I just thought 'Oh fuck, no'.

If I got a message from Sam on here or Facebook it would always be one of two things - either words of unsolicited encouragement for the Daisy Cutter ('You're doing brilliant work mate. Keep it up') or 'Been banned again mate'.

For me personally that sums him up - he was a lad, a fucking gloriously funny and fiercely intelligent lad, but a lad all the same. But he was also a really nice, decent and genuine man.

I think that's one of the reasons why he had such an impact upon us. Rarely do we encounter people in this life who are an extreme of two kinds of personality. And who are the very best kind of both.

RIP Sam mate. I can truly say that I've never liked a person who I've never met before as much as I did you.

I echo the last paragraph Toma.

It's clear that as well as being a very funny man he had a heart of gold and was a great bloke. It's safe to say, he might be gone but he'll never be forgotten.

filmrant said:
Sam was my best mate and the reason I'm a City fan. I was by his side last night as he passed away.

I popped on hear this morning cause someone mentioned there were some kind words going about. I'm astounded. I had no idea there would be so many people on here saying such great things about him. So thanks to everyone who has posted.

I felt the need to put up my thoughts today too, they are here if you feel like reading them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/</a>

Bless you all. CITD.

Noel.
thanks for sharing mate.....that was wonderful.

Rest In Peace SAM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.