Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

Been away for a few days, I've just read about this. Shocking and tragic news. He'll shine on in a lot of folks memories, he was a real star.

RIP Blue.

Its been a difficult month. I've been to two funerals of relatives who died too early (72 and 51yo), but this is another complete shocker.

I'm going to live life to the max everyday because no one knows when their time is up.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I think it's great that because of the name change every time I click on this forum I'll think about Sam, even if it is only fleeting.

I think he'd be pretty blown away by the change in his honour. Who wouldn't ?

It's one of those paradoxes in life. Its only when people are gone for *any* reason that you realise how much you'll miss them.

Even after reading some 30 pages last night i still expected it not to be real today. Just so very very sad. An obviously very clever and witty young man taken too young.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Rest in peace, one of those names you would see day in day out on this forum, will be missed.

Sail away into the sunset blue with pride in your heart and a smile on your face.

R.I.P GSC

Sorry i'm a bit late with my respects my account was inactive. first off i would like to say my thoughts are with the people that acutally knew him and his family

my bio is still " G-S-C is my current favourite poster" i just can't believe he's completly gone . i really didn't think you could be so gutted to lose somone you never met in person, he was a top guy , a big blue and the forum wont be the same without him.

so many mornings waking up to his posts in off topic making me spit my coffee all over the keyboard! funny funny guy and you will be missed my friend even by those who never got the pleasure of meeting you.

R.I.P. Sam

R.I.P. Sad news. Early 30's is no age to die. Never met the lad but to hear he has passed away suddenly is quite shocking. Offtopic has lost one of it's main characters, that's for sure.

filmrant said:
Sam was my best mate and the reason I'm a City fan. I was by his side last night as he passed away.

I popped on hear this morning cause someone mentioned there were some kind words going about. I'm astounded. I had no idea there would be so many people on here saying such great things about him. So thanks to everyone who has posted.

I felt the need to put up my thoughts today too, they are here if you feel like reading them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/</a>

Bless you all. CITD.

Noel.

For fuck's sake. Just read your tribute and I've got something in my eye now.

Like many others have said, I didn't know him, yet through his posting style I feel like I did, I always waited for him to come on to a thread to liven it up. He was probably the reason I signed up and now waste half my life sat here haha. Always seemed like a top top lad, and if ever there was a need for something serious, he would be the first to pay respects, from on here and reading others tributes, he was like this in himself as well.

Such a sad day, thoughts to his family & friends, RIP Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.