Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

So busy at work, but started reading this thread and just had to go all through 52 pages, some wonderful comments for a wonderful man

So happy he got to see man city win the league

thoughts with the family and all his close friends on here

up the hammers blue

filmrant said:
Sam was my best mate and the reason I'm a City fan. I was by his side last night as he passed away.

I popped on hear this morning cause someone mentioned there were some kind words going about. I'm astounded. I had no idea there would be so many people on here saying such great things about him. So thanks to everyone who has posted.

I felt the need to put up my thoughts today too, they are here if you feel like reading them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/</a>

Bless you all. CITD.

Noel.

Beautiful, funny, touching (steady) and sad in equal measures. My thoughts are with you all.

glen quagmire said:
MCFC BOB said:
I still can't get my head around this. He didn't seem ill at the knees-up last month at all. Okay he didn't stand up much but he was joking around with gordondaviesmoutsache and happy to chat to anyone.

Guess he didn't want to make a fuss.

He wasn't.
Really? At least he wasn't suffering for long. :\

blimey......

didn't know him other than on here but he was clearly a rum fucker and made me laugh.... how very, very sad that a young lad can be taken so quickly and early in life. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

(is anyone feeding and watering his "pets" in the cellar?..........)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.