Gaudino's Stolen Car - Sam White

Re: Gaudino's Stolen Car

andyhinch said:
de niro said:
Sams mum was very brave. it was an honour to be there.
I think she took it better than some, well me hope she can make it on the 4th would love to chat more. On a side note you do need to change your name to Brad it suits you so much more

Completely agree she was absolutely inspirational.

I went in respect of Sam and his Father, never knew his Mother. I told her I hope he gets the best seat in the house for City matches. The reply was if his Nanna has out to do with it he will be on the front row. RIP Sam.

Great send off, and amazing turnout for a superb lad.

Bluemoon represented greatly, sorry for not saying a proper hello to a few as i wasn't really there for meeting and greeting.

A big thank you to Sam's family for inviting us to the golf club for a few drink, which we carried on to the Waldorf where we last seen him.

Emotional day, and im not going to lie, i cried like a woman, SWP's back, Gstar, TCIB, GDM and gaz (on the phone) were my shoulder(s) and i cant thank them enough.

Feed-The-Goat said:

Bluemoon represented greatly, sorry for not saying a proper hello to a few as i wasn't really there for meeting and greeting.

A big thank you to Sam's family for inviting us to the golf club for a few drink, which we carried on to the Waldorf where we last seen him.

Emotional day, and im not going to lie, i cried like a woman, SWP's back, Gstar, TCIB, GDM and gaz (on the phone) were my shoulder(s) and i cant thank them enough.
Nice to put a face to the Name cuck knows how this going to read, big pups on playmode

andyhinch said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Nice to put a face to the Name cuck knows how this going to read, big pups on playmode

Nice to meet you pal.

Feed-The-Goat said:
andyhinch said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Nice to meet you pal.
Wait till the 4th can drink them
N my pups trying to eat my phone

Feed-The-Goat said:

Love you big guy though I feel rough as shite this morning.

A lovely,simple service that celebrated Sam's life perfectly.
It speaks volumes about how loved Sam was that the chapel was rammed,and 100 people outside.
Even the rain held off whilst we said goodbye.
Wonderful to talk to Sue briefly - what an incredible,strong woman.
Also great to meet the usual suspects - top blues all.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all you Blue Mooners who were able to come down to Sam's funeral yesterday, I know Sam's mum Sue was really pleased to see so many faces turn out to say goodbye.

Sam was an incredible bloke and one of my closest friends of the last 20 years, I know some of you saw the blog post I put up explaining what he meant to me and how he's entirely responsible for my love of City, so it's a pretty big loss - but I take some comfort from knowing this is something being felt elsewhere too and by so many.

I just wanted to let you all know though, it's absolutely true there were a few of my rag mates who had turned out in City shirts. One of these was a guy who has berated me for years about the United shirt I was given as a kid (mentioned in the post) and I just couldn't help but think of it as Sam's way of 'getting him back' for me... and no doubt pissing himself laughing as he did.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who came down, I wanted to come over and speak to you in person but it was a bit of a rough day and to be honest I spent the whole time either crying or trying to remember people's names. Also, for those who couldn't make it, I know the family have been very touched by some of the brilliant comments here on the forum and it has all helped in making a difficult time a bit easier somehow.

Rest in peace Gaudino's Stolen Car

<a class="postlink" href="http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://filmrant.co.uk/my-mate-mr-sam-white/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.