gay pride

A A

Anonymous

travelling today on the bus and there was a big delay. i thought the driver was having one of his many breaks, turns out it was a gay pride march

i got off and walked towards my next destination whilst weaving through fat arsed lesbians and guys with fluorescent jackets and hard hats on

and they wonder why they're vilified

nothing pc here. as far as i'm concerned, they are parodying themselves in the wrong manner

give it up eh?

aphex said:
travelling today on the bus and there was a big delay. i thought the driver was having one of his many breaks, turns out it was a gay pride march

i got off and walked towards my next destination whilst weaving through fat arsed lesbians and guys with fluorescent jackets and hard hats on

nothing pc here. as far as i'm concerned, they are parodying themselves in the wrong manner

give it up eh?
And that was just the coppers.....

CITY FOR LIFE said:
aphex said:

give it up eh?
And that was just the coppers.....

HA HA HA HA HA.

Was it in Leeds?

A couple of my mates were going to gay pride there today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.