gay pride

aphex said:
mr t said:
Was it in Leeds?

A couple of my mates were going to gay pride there today.

t'was in oldham

did he enjoy it?
I'm sure they will both be enjoying the crack - they are serial gay pride attendees - Liverpools next on the agenda apparantly - surprised to hear that you were delayed in Oldham - gays are all over now.

I blame Coronation Steet!!!

mr t said:
aphex said:
t'was in oldham

did he enjoy it?
I'm sure they will both be enjoying the crack - they are serial gay pride attendees - Liverpools next on the agenda apparantly - surprised to hear that you were delayed in Oldham - gays are all over now.

i couldn't work out if the coppers where real or fake there were so many

it is oldham though i guess. suprised no-one got killed.

aphex said:
mr t said:
I'm sure they will both be enjoying the cock - they are serial gay pride attendees - Liverpools next on the agenda apparantly - surprised to hear that you were delayed in Oldham - gays are all over now.

i couldn't work out if the coppers where real or fake there were so many

it is oldham though i guess. suprised no-one got killed.

Hopefully they were stripper and not real police -woohoo!

Banned Tosspot said:
aphex said:
read the original post

idiot.
Less of the name calling.

I'll ask you again, what if it was a Black Pride march? Would you still be pissed off or are homosexuals easier for you to target?

i'll answer for the benefit of other posters

no, in fact, i won't. i'm sure they know what kind of poster you are

Banned Tosspot said:
aphex said:
read the original post

idiot.

I'll ask you again, what if it was a Black Pride march? Would you still be pissed off or are homosexuals easier for you to target?

What about a retired dwarf sailors black pride march?
If so how abouts it Banned Tosspot...i could pass as the dwarf and you could slip in as a gay all night long x

Banned Tosspot said:
aphex said:
read the original post

idiot.

A Black Pride March? Are you referring to the Notting Hill Carnival? This is a celebration of Afro-Carribean culture in the UK. A celebration that anyone can feel free to attend. I'm not so sure that Gay Pride is the place for an excessive amount of Straight people. I imagine it's Ticketed, too.

i'd like to point something out

this is not a homophobic thread, quite the opposite

my point is that homosexuality is perfectly acceptable. but the myths that that they themselves are trying to dispel are not helped by the fact that the uneducated (the exact people who see them as targets) still think they are caricatures of a bygone age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.