gay pride

aphex said:
i'd like to point something out

this is a homophobic thread, quite the opposite

my point is that homosexuality is perfectly acceptable. but the myths that that they themselves are trying to dispel are not helped by the fact that the uneducated (the exact people who see them as targets) still think they are caricatures of a bygone age.

Genius, wonder if you'll catch any?

Cake said:
aphex said:
i'd like to point something out

this is a homophobic thread, quite the opposite

my point is that homosexuality is perfectly acceptable. but the myths that that they themselves are trying to dispel are not helped by the fact that the uneducated (the exact people who see them as targets) still think they are caricatures of a bygone age.

hold my hands up

typo - you got in there before the edit

bastard...

:)

aphex said:
Cake said:

hold my hands up

bastard...

I'd leave it in there and see if a member of the PC Brigade jumps down your throat without having read it properly!

Cake said:
aphex said:
hold my hands up

bastard...

I'd leave it in there and see if a member of the PC Brigade jumps down your throat without having read it properly!

lol

i'm sure someone will read it that way

wouldn't be bluemoon otherwise..

If you're asking whether you think that singling themselves out in a march is counterproductive to their fight for "equality", then yes, I agree.

fuk him aphex you asked a question. dont worry if youve got some clown who makes everyone shit themselves every time you mention homosexuals or black people. the great minority defender !!!

aphex said:
Cake said:

lol

i'm sure someone will read it that way

wouldn't be bluemoon otherwise..

Undoubtedley, thats why we love it!!

Fluorescent jackets and hard hats !! is it dangerous being gay or does that attire actually represent something ?

I think part of the wearing of flourescent jackets and various other garish outfits is to show that you don't have succumb to societal demands to dress and act normally to fit into socially accepted norms.

They are just a small section of homosexuals celebrating their difference, I see no problem with it. Life would be dull if we all dressed and acted the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.