Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36 million move to City!

Damocles said:
larderland said:
every single newsoutlet is saying its not true and that we have denied it,all that we have is THE TWO BIGGEST ITALIAN MEDIA OUTLETS WHO HAVE MORE SOURCES AT INTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD on our side,wish i could get giddy but i dont think its going to happen,will be interesting to see what happens after the milan derby match

Fixed that for you.

Damocles , dont get too giddy yet . This deal may yet not happen , unless you surely know otherwise and are not just assuming that because the papers have inside sources at Inter automatically makes it true.

citytill1die84 said:
larderland said:
bbcsport_simon Simon Austin
#inter correspondent for corriere della Serra tells me #mancity 'not even close' to deal for #sneijder

lock thread

Why lock the thread? If u read that it says "deal not close" that to me means talks must be happening.
That's a million miles away from Sneijder has signed for City. Thread is dead

The lineups.

Match starts in 30 minutes over on ESPN

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta; Gattuso, Van Bommel, Seedorf; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho

Milan bench: Amelia, Bonera, Yepes, Ambrosini, Emanuelson, Pato, Cassano

Inter: Julio Cesar; Ranocchia, Samuel, Chivu; Zanetti, Thiago Motta, Stankovic, Alvarez, Obi; Sneijder; Eto'o

Inter bench: Castellazzi, Bianchetti, Faraoni, Muntari, Pazzini, Pandev, Castaignos

In an uncharacteristically advanced role

Marvin said:
But the Inter CEO has also denied it. he's an Italian (I think) but you choose to ignore that?

You are still not reading what I'm saying. Both City and Inter will deny this to the hilt. I said that ten pages back. In fact, that was point 3 of the post that you quoted!

I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

However, there is at least a 50/50 chance it's right.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

Whether he comes or not, you are a bunch of losers.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/61syjr#.Tj0g_E5gC_k.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/61syjr#.Tj0g_E5gC_k.twitter</a>

Love how the BBC have the denial on their yellow news ticker. (very early for them)

Strange how you could not find any report about us beating inter 3-0 in Dublin though.

Neville Kneville said:
I don't know if this is true or not, newspapers, even reliable ones, are unreliable.

The instant reaction of so many on here shows the mentality of many City fans .Ignore any stories which say he's coming, make a point of believing any which say he isn't , no matter how unreliable they've been in the past. Then a few throw in comments that it involves the rags.

100% agree and it depresses me no end.

Neville Kneville said:

Yeah course we are you rag ****.Now fuck off back to the rag cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.