Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Ragnarok said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1454977_roberto-mancini-rules-out-bringing-wesley-sneijder-to-manchester-city?rss=yes

I think this should put the thread to an end as i think Mancini is very honest regarding transfer targets.

Disagree, Mancini is constantly hostile over targets unless they are on his doorstep.

You are talking about the man who openly talked about Aguero and Nasri and wanted them signed before the end of the month.

If Snejder was a target...they would certainly have talked about him. But he said they haven't.

I believe Mancini.

richards30 said:
Tolmie really has given you the scoop that this is on hasn't he dam?? You're adamant like you're previous posts that we are right in the mix for wes!!

Tolm contacted me this morning with some fantastic info that filled in the gaps/nervousness that I developed last night. As always, he's 5 steps ahead of the rest of us, and I tried to post some of this on here.

I am now at the point where I KNOW that we are in for him. Whether we can do a deal or not is conjecture, which we can all argue about, but we are definitely in for him. I'm not sure how else that I can convince others. Danamy knows his stuff, and hopefully he can confirm that we are in for him at least. Listen to this man.

I'm 10/10 that we are in for him. Whether the deal is there is all he said/she said, and it's in the air. All that I can say is that in my he said/she said info, it matches up. Decide for yourselves really on where he will go, but we're in for him.

Either way Tolm, if you're reading, please come back mate. You're better and much more informed at this shit than I am

mmadave1 said:
sniejder would have gone missing for us in that game today,when the going gets tough he goes missing.not the player we should be looking for anyway.nasri is the one we need.

what an ironic comment. Are Arsenal not notorious for bottling it when the going get tough? Is Nasri often nowhere to be found in the second half?

Yes to both. And I say this as a big fan of Nasri.

Sneijder scored in something like 5 consecutive World Cup games and influential in Euro 08. Scored vs Barca in the 3-1 semi-final, assisted on the winning goal in the CL final, he is a walking legend

Damocles said:
richards30 said:
Tolmie really has given you the scoop that this is on hasn't he dam?? You're adamant like you're previous posts that we are right in the mix for wes!!

Tolm contacted me this morning with some fantastic info that filled in the gaps/nervousness that I developed last night. As always, he's 5 steps ahead of the rest of us, and I tried to post some of this on here.

I am now at the point where I KNOW that we are in for him. Whether we can do a deal or not is conjecture, which we can all argue about, but we are definitely in for him. I'm not sure how else that I can convince others. Danamy knows his stuff, and hopefully he can confirm that we are in for him at least. Listen to this man.

I'm 10/10 that we are in for him. Whether the deal is there is all he said/she said, and it's in the air. All that I can say is that in my he said/she said info, it matches up. Decide for yourselves really on where he will go, but we're in for him.

Either way Tolm, if you're reading, please come back mate. You're better and much more informed at this shit than I am

Great news :D They can shove their Charity Shield up their arses. We'll take Sneijder instead ;)

Ragnarok said:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1454977_roberto-mancini-rules-out-bringing-wesley-sneijder-to-manchester-city?rss=yes

I think this should put the thread to an end as i think Mancini is very honest regarding transfer targets.

Mancini is a player, don't read to much into his comments.

Just to cut this off before it starts, please don't take "in my she said/he said info it's good news" to be "I'll go and wind up my mates". Wait. All I know for certain is that we're in for him. The rest is conjecture based on other people's info. Don't get carried away.

Ragnarok said:
waspish said:
Ragnarok said:
Not being sarcastic but could you remind me of any targets that Mancini denied we were after but ended up coming . Might be because past 11pm here but i cant seem to remember such a situation

Aguero Balotelli Silva he says it about every player we usual go for......

But has he outright denied the above three transfers , which is the point i am trying to make. I agree that he appears hostile over transfers until they are close but as far as i remember he never denied outright approaches for Aguero , Balotelli and Silva

Not sure depends what question he was asked....

Damocles said:
richards30 said:

Well, you're an intelligent person so seeing this gives me more hope than the usual transfer crowd.

Any news on why we're trying to keep a lid on it? Could be wrong about this, but it seems uncharacteristic of Mancini to act this way about someone he really wants.

I have read this thread with great interest and put a few posts on but can I just ask this...

"If Mancini says we aren't in for him are we saying that all the ITK's are more informed than the manager/club"???

Not having a go in any way shape or form but not being in the know I don't think he will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.