Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonethestone said:
From twitter Oliver Kay;
Mancini on reported Sneijder interest: "No no. Sneijder is an Inter player. We haven't talked about him"

excellent. This is basically always been Mancini's way of saying 'head down to the bookies'. These comments are read like "Sneijder is an Inter player ;) "

Sneijders going to the rags or staying at inter. And unfortunately thats the end of the story. If you continue to think otherwise then you will all be very much disappointed.

brass neck said:
Well going off that performance id say he is a necessity now, some of our passing was shocking. We need to throw the wallet at W.S and we also need to find a way to keep C.T. very very quickly!!! Dzeko is not a option this year.

Dzeko was arguably our best player on the pitch today..so where you got that nugget from is baffling

"All I know is that Inter need money and that I'm for sale if the right offer comes in. I have five days off after the international friendly against England on Wednesday. I expect clarity on my future by then," Sneijder said to Voetbal International.

Mancini just ruled out Sneijder. "We never talked about him"...

So thats it for Sneijder. Good to see Mancini clarify these things.

BlueCityfan said:

Aye, Bobby always clarifies things :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_IkUysQASQ[/youtube]

avoidconfusion said:
brass neck said:
Well going off that performance id say he is a necessity now, some of our passing was shocking. We need to throw the wallet at W.S and we also need to find a way to keep C.T. very very quickly!!! Dzeko is not a option this year.

Fuck me, one game and the vultures are out already again.
Brass Neck or Piss Stained Spine?

BlueCityfan said:

titanic-sinks-new-york-times-thumb1.jpg

BlueCityfan said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!

Thats the noise as Mancini's comments go right over your head.

Think about things ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.